Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Wednesday, December 15, 2004  

Tempted by the '52

Oh lord it saddens me. I cannot go so far as to say that this will stop me voting Tory, it won't, but nthis plus pusillanimous positions on Europe and taxation might make me less keen to take up cudgels and charge around the countryside attempting to persuade others to vote.
Brave stand by the Candidate, I agree with every word, and implore advise and hope that readers might consider popping along to No2Id and signing their petition.

posted by Eliab | 4:12 pm
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe