Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Thursday, November 18, 2004  

The Doors, the Doors
Yesterday, whilst in a meeting of great importance I received a phone call from my darkling wife (darkling due the amount of dark blue hair). In a voice of near asphyxiated excitement she stammered something along the lines of this,

“I have bought some doors – I hope you like them, They are over three and a half meters – I think they will fit, but the hole will have to get bigger”.

3 1/2 meters! That’s almost 11 and half feet!! – And no she couldn’t fit them in the car.

posted by Eliab | 10:47 am
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe