Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Friday, October 08, 2004  

Busted! come out of the closet
Teen rockers Busted! have told the world that they are Tories,

"the more obvious Tory boy of the three, Charlie Simpson, said: “I don’t really like talking about politics but I’ve always grown up with their views - the Tories’ way of doing things. I just prefer it.”

Bandmate Matt Jay revealed he voted for the Liberal Democrats in a recent local election but will be switching sides come the General Election. “Yeah, actually, you know what, I am not going to be ripped off any more. From the financial position I am in now, I am a fucking Tory boy too.”


What I love is that the uinterview was in Tatler.


posted by Eliab | 6:24 pm
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe