Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Friday, January 02, 2004  

Higher Education Watch Part 1
For reasons of my own I am doing some research into all higher education establishments that run courses funded, fully or partly by the EU. Once in a while as I trawl through all the departments of European Integration something catches my eye. This one is pretty good
BSc (Hons) International Culinary Arts (Pastry)

I kid you not, in the course modules
Year 1, includes Portion Control
Year 2, Advanced Decoration Work
Year 3, Strategic Hospitality Management

If I find any other crackers I will, of course, let you know.

posted by Eliab | 2:11 pm
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe