Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Friday, December 19, 2003  

A Zimbawean Christmas Carol
From an aquaintance in Harare

12 Zimbabwean Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a place in the petrol queue

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 bags of flour and a place in the petrol queue

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and a place in the petrol queue

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 maids with milk, 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 bricks of forex, 8 maids with milk, 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 hours of electricity, 9 bricks of forex, 8 maids with milk, 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 phones-a-working, 10 hours of electricity, 9 bricks of forex, 8 maids with milk, 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 packs of cigarettes, 11 phones-a-working, 10 hours of electricity, 9 bricks of forex, 8 maids with milk, 7 bottles of cooking oil, 6 pounds of beef, PRIME FARM-ING LAND, 4 bags of sugar, 3 bags of Maize, 2 bags of flour and place in the petrol queue

Nuff said

posted by Eliab | 5:19 pm
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe