Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Tuesday, July 22, 2003  

Ruislip Beach

“I want a tropical beach, with palm trees bronzed girls and blue sky, and I want in for under £5,000 and within the M25”.
From what I was told last night this is a typical request given to a friend who is a location director for TV. Would I be spilling the beans on a trade secret if I was to tell that the perfect spot is the Ruislip Lido? Maybe. The trees can be provided, planted in skips, and the waters edge is coated in a couple of truckloads of golden sand. Turn the filters on to create sky and, bingo , a sultry beach in Saarf London.

posted by Eliab | 11:36 am
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe