Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Monday, July 21, 2003  

I thought I had plumbed the depths...

in my TV viewing until late last night after blowing away baddies on my PS2 (and a great game it is though the head set does cause my wife to laugh at me as she chats to friends on the phone), but I turned to some Flemish language language channel and came across Cheaters. All my nascent prejudices about America came flooding back as I sat transfixed in horror at this programme. The premise is, poor unsuspecting ill-educated women, who fear that they may be being deceived. They then send a swat team to destroy three peoples lives, while the condescending presenter, some lowlife by the name of Tommy Grand, (who I gather has been replaced with somebody even worse) slimes up to the devastated individual and weeps crocadile pus. Bleeech.

posted by Eliab | 9:48 am
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe