Fainting in Coyles
An occasional letter from the Heart of Euroville
Visitors:


Monday, March 24, 2003  

A casualty of War

Now this might be a little in bad taste, but I have just discovered that I have become a casualty of the war. Not the real one I hasten to add but the petty one. I had been commissioned to create the layout for a French MEP, just a few days a month. But my services are no longer required, shame you might say, shouldn't have been working for the French in the first place you might add. I can only say in my defence that every euro is a good euro. (When you live in euroville).
After talking to his office, I can confirm that the comment - We want to work with a Frenchman, translates roughly into - we don't want to work with an Englishman.

posted by Eliab | 4:10 pm
«expat express»

«#Blogging Brits?»

Blogroll Me!Listed on BlogShares
archives
Stuff read while sitting
EU Observer
The Sprout
The Spectator
The Telegraph
Tech Central Station Europe
Centre for the New Europe